- Thermal Performance Fiber contains bamboo charcoal and minerals that emit far infrared radiation Thermo fiber + air layer creates good thermal performance Needle Punch Strengthen fibers and avoid pilling Air layers created serve as good insulation
- l Fiber contains bamboo charcoal and minerals that emit far infrared radiation
- l Thermo fiber + air layer creates good thermal performance
- l Strengthen fibers and avoid pilling
- l Air layers created serve as good insulation
Body Temperature Simulation Test
Test Method: 500W halogen lamp at 100cm heat distance for 10-min exposure time.100cm exposure is similar to body temperature reaction.
Measurement method: Measure the temperature before, during and after exposure.
Heat Retention Performance
Heat flow is an inevitable consequence of contact between objects of different temperatures, therefore trapping a great amount of warm airis important when it comes to thermal insulation.
Test Method:Place fabric on heat board of 100C, measure temperature of fabric surface. The less temperature increase indicates better heat retention.