- The rapid growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) has been driven wearable devices develop into various applications. The most advisable is definitely garment; therefore SMART CLOTHING is a hot and new topic in terms of wearable technology. iQmax™ design is based on AFC core competence–textile material and process. We aim to focus on
electronics signaldelivery textile module, which combined with comfortable, stretchable and washable requirements on garment. iQmax™ is a smart module application can build a bridge of textile and electronic components. iQmax™ e-textile module: textile cable, elastic textile cable, textile connector, textile sensor, etc.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃
- Storage temperature: 0 to 45℃
- Washing with 30-40℃without bleaching agent recommended
- Domestic washing machine allowed
- Tumble drying allowed to 60℃
- Dry cleaning possible
- Connect system for measuring ECG, oxygen, position, etc.
- Smart clothing component
- TENs garment component